5/25/2013

Emergency game

Hi all.

Due to the encroaching exams, I have had less time than I thought I would have. That's why I decided to reuse an old game I had made a while ago on about a day.

The objective is really simple: all you have to do is catch the kittens that are falling out of the sky. If you drop more than 10 kittens, you lose. Can you save them all?


I will have to do the same thing for June, unfortunately. But maybe a bigger game will be possible afterwards (or not, since I'll resume work on that bigger project of mine. I should really hire some people to help me on that :P)

Anyway, expect a release in a few days. It's going to be a tiny download, but I heard it's a fun game even though it's really limited in terms of features. But who doesn't like saving little kittens?

See you later!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten